The KISS-101A is used to solder through hole components on SMT boards within close proximity of adjacent components. This process overcomes the limitations of operator dependent soldering with a truly flexible automated molten solder delivery system. The KISS-101A couples high throughput with precise process controls. The programmable features provide the tools to set all process parameters, including immersion depths, pre-heat dwells, travel distances and speeds, and solder temperature. Once set, the system will repeat precisely.
Click Image to Enlarge
The KISS-101A is an entry-level automated bench top selective soldering machine with optional support stand, manual load, 12″ x 12″ board size. Best suited for low volume, startup CM's for light duty.
The operator places the components into the PCB, then the PCB is placed onto the universal PCB location rails. The cycle is started by depressing the dual green buttons. Flux may be applied (optional). The mini solder wave is automatically moved under the component to be soldered. The solder nozzle raises to “wet” the first pins. The solder wave travels the length of the component soldering the through hole leads to the PCB. At the completion of the travel the solder pot lowers and moves to the next site. All programmed sites are soldered in the same cycle. An automated stepping function allows solder arrays of boards in an X-Y matrix. After completing the cycle the pot can be programmed to return to the start position ready for the next cycle.
- Single Process Witness Camera
- Additional Solder Pot/Pump Assembly Lead, Lead Free and HMP Lead Alloys
- Dual Nozzle Solder Pot/Pump Assembly
- 75mm Wave Nozzle Pump assembly: Lead, Lead Free and HMP Lead Alloys
- Universal PCB Location Fixture; Data Sheet to come…
- Skyhook Fixture Data Sheet / Instruction Manual
- KISS 101A Support Stand
- ACE Offline Programming Software
- Ultra Pure Nitrogen Generators
- KISS Pump Maintenance Kit